Cultural Heritage Protection – Awareness of our common heritage
(original: Kulturgüterschutz – Bewusstsein für unser gemeinsames Erbe)
June 10 to 11, 2017 in Mayence (Mainz).
Conference website: www.siaa-mainz.de
The interdisciplinary conference is aimed at students and young scientists from all branches of classical and ancient studies as well as Laws. Its goal is to sensitise people to dangers confronting the world’s heritage and to seek ways to protect monuments and artefact from these threats.
Key topics are:
– Illegal trade of Antiquities
– Innovative Ideas concerning Cultural Heritage Protection for the teaching
– Innovative technological approaches
– Innovative conceptual approaches
– Interdisciplinary and international networking
Everyone who is interested is cordially invited to submit posters and/or papers, that have a connection to the topic.
Deadline for all submissions is March, 15th 2017.