Here you can find more information on:
- Key legislation for the protection of cultural heritage in conflict and during natural disasters. The most important legislation regarding heritage in conflict is The 1954 Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict but there are several others.
- Relevant publications, including links to information on risk preparedness and emergency planning, protecting sites during conflict, looting, and protecting sites during natural disasters. Many are freely available to download.
- Relevant frameworks detailing heritage protection or to which heritage can contribute, both national and international.
- Codes of Conduct for those working in the antiquities trade, including shippers, and for safe havens.
- Important links to relevant organisations and projects, many of whom work closely with the UK Committee of the Blue Shield.